Páginas

sábado, 13 de outubro de 2007

Playlist 13 outubro

Bloco 01: DJ Tuca - House

1. N'dea Davenport - One Day My Love
2. Chuck Love & Spur Feat. Jennifer Grimm - Turn On
3. Hardsoul & Ron Carroll - My Life
4. Hi Fi Mike – Hollywood
5. Hanna Hais - Ta Reine
6. Colette - Didn't Mean To Turn You On (Chuck Love Remix)
7. Wookie Feat Lain - Live On

Bloco 02: DJ Edson - Lançamentos

Plies Feat. Akon - Hypnotized
Fabolous feat. T-Pain - Baby Don't Go
Kanye West feat T-Pain - The Good Life


Studio Apartment feat. Stephanie Cooke - One True Love (Eric Kupper Club Mix)
Kenny Thomas - Keep The Fires Burning (Classic Vocal Mix)

Bloco 03: Atração internacional DJ Daniel Bell
playlist indisponível

Bloco 04: Edição Limitada - DJ Mauricio (first steps of house)

1- Loveland - The wonder of love
2- Off Shore - Get away
3- Sophia - Running so hard
4- 2 Brothers on the 4 floor - I can't help myself
5- Culture Beat - No deeper meaning
6- Nomad - I wanna give (devotion)

Nenhum comentário: